- Teach ICT subject to the assigned classes
- Prepare lessons/worksheets to be ready before classes
- Report weekly work to the IT manager
- Be able to travel to work from campus to campus in Phnom Penh
- Organize books in a logical way
- Facilitates and helps students with ICT related subject
- Attend all school events
- Other tasks will be assigned by the manager
How to Apply:
- Must have exceptional computer skills.
- Cisco Certified CCNA
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies.
- Must have excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Robotics coding and processing
- Both male and female are eligible to apply
Interested candidates can submit their CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: # 67, Street 313, Sangkat Boeung Kok, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 096 88 18 096, 086 599 947, 099 777 550.